WIN CONTRACTS SPELLS WIN ELECTIONS SPELLS WIN POLITICS +256783573282 SPELLS FORTUNE TELLER VOODOO SPELL BOOST BUSINES

Pokecová sekce
Odpovědět
fb_baaba

WIN CONTRACTS SPELLS WIN ELECTIONS SPELLS WIN POLITICS +256783573282 SPELLS FORTUNE TELLER VOODOO SPELL BOOST BUSINES

Příspěvek od fb_baaba »

WIN CONTRACTS SPELLS WIN ELECTIONS SPELLS WIN POLITICS +256783573282 SPELLS FORTUNE TELLER

VOODOO SPELL BOOST BUSINESS MONEY SPELLS +256783573282 WITCHCRAFT BAD LUCK SPELLS

PROPERTY PROTECTION WORK AND JOB PROMOTION POLITICAL VICTORY HEALER+256783573282

The Super Power Spell
The chant promises to bestow upon you the superpower of your choice. Considering the circumstances, may I suggest "The ability to influence the electoral college"?I call upon the gods to grant my wish to have these powers [say the powers you want]

I will use these powers only for good intentions//I will receive my powers from 1 day to 1 week

This is my wish, so mote it be.

Yes, "mote." A lot of Magick involves the word mote, which appears to be the pinch of turmeric in any good wiccan recipe.

2. Ritual: "To Be Rid Of Whatever"
This ritual was contributed by a young witch from Puerto Rico who calls herself Yarelys, and is found on a page that appears to be a clearing house for contributions from practitioners at large. It's simple and its symbolism is perfect.

Write on a piece of paper what you want to be rid of: in this case, Donald J. Trump. Now light a red candle and concentrate on what you want gone: Pick up the lit candle and burn the paper, letting the ashes fall into the toilet. As you flush the toilet, say:

Around, around, around you go

down the toilet the water flows.

With the water you must go

down, down, down the toilet you must go.

Visualize the image of Donald J.Trump taking that magical ride down the escalator to announce his candidacy for the last time as he keeps on spiraling down down down below the swirling waters. Goodbye Donald J. Trump. May the Trump Grill deliver taco bowls to you in your new subterranean Or, if you prefer, from the same Spells Of Magic site, try this Vanishing Spell: Chant the following simple but satisfying prayer.

Let the Object of Objection

Become but a Dream,

As I cause the Seen

to be Unseen

What could be more perfect for November 9 than to wake up, Bob Newhart-style, to find that the entire candidacy of Donald Trump had been but a dream? So mote it be.

3. Spell: "Dominus Trinus"
If there's one thing we've learned from a Trump candidacy, it's that if something was on primetime TV, it is inherently trustworthy. With that in mind, why not attempt a spell pulled from the WB show, Charmed? It involves joining with two other women, making it highly recommended for rage-filled females eager to see a woman ascend the highest office. Join hands, visualize your end game and chant.

Hear now the words of the witches,

The secrets we hid in the night.

The oldest of gods are invoked here,

The great work of magic is sought.home
In this night and in this hour,

I call upon the ancient powers.

Bring your power to we sisters three,

We want the power, give us the power.

Then, if you feel like it, grab yourself by the pussy. When you think you're a star, you can just do it.

4. Mantra to destroy evil (as in "the candidacy of Donald Trump")
This video appears to be Hindu, or Hindu adjacent. More importantly, it offers a chance to stare at a hypnotic animation of a lavishly accessorized part human/part animal, sitting peacefully while small bubbled versions of himself rise around him, thus providing an excellent multi-purpose distraction to any evening of anti-Trump hocus pocus.5. Rashi's Chant to Vanquish The Demon
Rashi, a medieval French rabbi and mystic, explains that "The demon shrinks and finally vanishes as he hears his name decreasing letter by letter." Let's try it together:CALL TODAY FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT CONTACT + 256783573282 EMAIL ::lubowamuzira@gmail.com
Los Angels

Donaldtrump

onaldtrum

naldtrump

aldtrump

The book Jewish Magic and Superstition: A Study in Folk Religion recommends "Expectorating before or after the recital of a spell," an action that seems especially appropriate in this case.CALL TODAY FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT CONTACT + 256783573282 EMAIL ::lubowamuzira@gmail.com
Los Angels

Odpovědět